Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Proud Artist mommy

Every five year old's obsession today is Princesses. And it just so happens that I picked the ultimate name for my little princess Aurora. Who would have guessed Disney would launch the biggest murchandise campaign of their history "Disney princesses Unite." Every little girl that meets Rory gets a little envious dreamy look in their eye, secretly wishing their mom had been as clever as hers. But it is an instant friend getter. So along with every other American girl Rory is obsessed with princesses as seen here. Her Art love in action is deeper than mine ever was, I think she gets her attention span form her daddy. This is a 3 color screen print that took about 3-4 hours to produce and Rory was right beside me every moment, now thats stammina.

1 comment:

Letty said...

How adorable!!! Hummm...maybe if I ever have another girl I will name her snow white! At least with Aurora, when she out-grows the "Princess" stage, she will still have a really cool name.