Tuesday, April 8, 2008

McClellan Family after dinner DooDah!



Here is a nice photo that Elena took of the typical after dinner visits at the McClellan house. This particular visit was on Easter Sunday. We had mom's amazing turkey stuffed with homemade stuffing too. Kristen brought some yummy peanut butter and peanut butter cookies that each of us ate at least 5 of. Me and my girls sat and played with our olived finger tips. (that comes from the Lee side of course) And of course Easter egg dying my favorite art.
I just have to say.......I sure have married into a cool family. I love living here. 

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Oh your girls are sooo cute!!! I cant believe how old they are getting. how are you guys doing by the way?

JoAnna said...

olives on the finger tips is the best and then you get to eat the off! Its probably one of the things I look forward to when the holidays come by, aside from the company and good food... haha