Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas break


So we had  wonderful Christmas break. My mommy came out for a three and a half week visit. Janae and I feel so spoiled. We are already having Ina withdrals. Kirtland ward had a hard time letting her go too. She is definitely loved here. Our vacation consisted of lots of candy making (handled by Rich and my mom) mini album making, ornament painting by the girls, Build-a-bear outing, tea party inductions for the bears, nativity re-enactments put on by all 9 McClellan grandkids followed by Star Wars cookie decorating. Hosting 5 parties including Rory's monstrous birthday party and mom's first date. And trip to Pittsburgh to visit the Zoo, Aquarium and Science center. Whew! a little less than a break, but fun nonetheless. :o)

1 comment:

Letty said...

Oh how I miss you guys!
I miss your mom too. I'm glad all of you got to spend so much time together.