Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shedding

Well as of yesterday our villa is almost completely empty and all furniture stored away for the summer. We will detach for the summer and go home to ohio and then re-engage this fall. We are so excited about going home we can't see strait. Rich has left already and me and the girls go Thursday night late. This summer We plan to get some camping in and lots of library time. We are registered for a week long camping outing where we will learn how to do natural building. Rich wants to build some kind of cool building on our property some day, so now he can learn. I love to take the girls to The metro parks where we can go feed ducks and ride bikes and even take fun classes on nature subjects. I miss nature sooo much, well green nature anyway.  The desert is beautiful, but we never ever get out to it. Occasionally we go to a big beautiful park, but it's so restrictive to be in an abaya all the time. Oh yeah! Well I have already shed my abaya (its packed away) summer here I come!

No comments: