Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my Fire Hydrant enfatuation

So I have long had a fascination with fire hydrants. Maybe even a little bit of a fetish :o). I know my husband truly loves me when he engages in my rediculous hunt to get as many different kinds of hydrant photos into my collection. This is one that he got in Europe somewhere.
He had to go to Austria for work training and decide to take advantage of it a little and took an extra week to travel around and down to Greece. How cool is that. We are so spoiled. Our world travel experiences are needless to say wonderful and I hope they become a habit of ours. Maybe next time I will get to go. I'm banking on Monte Carlos next. 
Hey I can always dream right. 

3 comments:

Letty said...

I had no idea you had a hydrant fetish! That is really cool. What is it about them that you are drawn to?
Rich takes such great pictures.

mamma locks said...

Yeah, I guess it started on our first trip to Europe when Rich presented at MHA in Denmark. I think it's just interesting to see so many different kinds of outlets for water. I'm surprised at how they vary. I take it back it might have started in Highs chool.

Anonymous said...

Good day


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is like having a FREE advance ebay to sell your new or used products.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what you need to make money on the Internet FREE