Saturday, October 10, 2009

Homeward bound







Me and the girls went back to Pocatello last week, wow what a trip! We stayed with John and Elisha, they've been there for about a year, although now they are moving to Colorado. Janae and Tammy came to see us while were there and we all had so much fun. Monopoly was by far the funnest. We also developed a "Lee's coolest 80's movies" list. We also went down memory lane listening to Mannheim Steam roller and Yaz (Erasure). I am sure glad I took this opportunity to go down to visit them and do a bunch of other cool things like: 
Go to the D.I.
Go to the Cottage
Eat at Bamboo Gardens with Terry and Gail
See the long missed western sunrise with my girls
run through the sage brush
get spring water from scout mountain
pick pussy willows from the canal
hike up to the I
play in the rocks at Ross park
swing at ross park
visit my daddy's grave
Go to Tagen's reception
We also visited Mike and his family in Bicknell Utah, near Capitol Reef National Park (Kinda like Zion's). 
Rich and I went to Manti for Tagen's wedding which was so beautiful, Im so proud of her!
After settling in we took Rich out for a double date for his birthday, we ate amazing food at Cafe Diablo, mmm!
On Sunday we had a great time skipping church and driving around the mountains looking at amazing Rock formations. My favorite sites were the 1,000 year old petroglyphs on the base of some of the cliff walls. Natives etched pictures in the stone.

No comments: